Our website address is: https://myomaster.com
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. Cookies set by the website owner or service provider (in this case, myomaster) are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website or service you are using (such as advertising, interactive content and analytics). The third parties that set these third-party cookies can recognise your computer both when it visits the website or service in question and also when it visits certain other websites or services.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
QUESTIONS & CONCERNS
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any personal information we hold, or you have a concern about the way we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form to send us a message. You may also contact us by postal mail or email at:
Data Protection Officer
Unit 3A, Image House, 326 Molesey Road, Surrey, Kt2 3PD. A company registered in England and Wales.
Any requests of privacy information will be dealt with within a one-month time frame in accordance with GDPR Rec.59; Art.12(3)-(4). Where numerous requests are made, or especially complex requests, the time limit may be extended by a maximum of two further months.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services from MyoMaster Ltd which may show legitimate interest in our business activities.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and the data included
- We may also ask you to voluntarily complete surveys that we use for research purposes
- Data such as business cards collected through networking events
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION & DATA STORAGE
We may use and disclose personal information only for purposes such as:
- To send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
- To bill and collect money owed to us by our members. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To provide, support, and improve the services we offer. This includes aggregating information from your use of the services or visit to our website and sharing this information with third parties to improve our services. When we do have to have to share personal information with third parties, we take steps to protect your information by requiring these third parties to into a contract with us that require them to use the personal information we transfer to them in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain opt-in boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, for example, the provision of support services to MyoMaster Ltd.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping with us, we really hope you love your MyoMaster product but if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase no problem, we are more than happy to help.
The MyoMaster 30 day money back guarantee
The 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is our way of ensuring your complete satisfaction with our products. If you are not satisfied with the product, then let us know within 30 calendar days of purchase, and we will give you a full refund.
Your item must be in the original packaging and in good working condition.
If you are within the first 30 days, please contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a return form to complete.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within 7 days depending on your card issuer’s policies..
Please note you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, we advise that you keep hold of tracking information.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR Act. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting our data protection offer at firstname.lastname@example.org